Happy Thanksgiving - the Harrison 2015
November 26, 2015
November 6, 2015
- She has opinions about everything! When Lucas was five months old, he had adorable coos. Alara doesn't coo. She roars like a lioness!
- Unfortunately, she is still not sleeping through the night. Some nights Alara will wake up once, and other nights she will wake up about three to four times. My sleep has been inconsistent. I'm looking forward to the day where I can have a good nights rest.
- She is trying so hard to crawl. Its adorable. Its only a matter of time before she is able to coordinate her arms and legs to get into crawling position. Honestly, I'm ok if crawling waits just a little longer. Once she starts there will be no stopping her! I'm not ready to have a mobile baby yet.
- She is full of curiosity. She loves looking at people's faces and exploring new things.
- She had her first haircut.
- She survived her first winder cold.
- And finally, Alara weights 13 lbs and 9 oz, and she is about 24 inches tall.