October 18, 2012

Psalms 100


"Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to Him and praise His name. 
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; 
his faithfulness continues through all generations." 

What am I thankful for? 

1. My husband

He is my best friend, my teammate and the one whom I love. I have known my husband for ten years. In those ten years I have had the opportunity to get to know an amazing man. When I look up at him, I see a godly man, a strong leader and a wonderful father. He has supported me through the thick and thin and I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with him. 

2. My son

Last Sabbath Lucas started crawling. I love watching him explore our living room, testing his new skills. He tries so hard to follow me around the house. Last night I placed him on his play mat in the living room. I had gone into the kitchen to start preparing dinner. All of a sudden I heard his adorable babble behind me. I turned around and my heart melted. Lucas was trying his hardest to crawl towards me. He had the biggest smile on his face. I knelt down, opened my arms wide and encouraged him to come to his Mamma. It took him a little while, but he got there and was rewarded with the biggest hug I could give him.   

3. My home

Words can not express how grateful I am for our home. I love being able to design, decorate, clean (yes clean) and spend time in our home. We are forever in debt to those who have helped us purchase our home. 

I leave you with a question. What are you thankful for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment