January 25, 2015

Liz is getting married

About five months ago one of my oldest, dearest and best of friends called to share the news of her engagement. I couldn't have been happier for her. Liz and I first met in college. As education majors, we shared many of the same classes. Unfortunately, although we did share many of the same classes we actually didn't start to get to know each other until the beginning of junior year. I don't remember what or who got us talking, but I'm happy that it happened. 

With the wedding in less than a month, I can't wait to watch her marry the love of her life. I've been so blessed by Liz's friendship and I am honored that she chose me to stand up with her on her special day. 

This weekend kicked off the wedding festivities with a lovely bridal shower luncheon. The love and detail that went into planning this shower was beautiful. I loved the cake pops and bra/panties cookies. The food was delicious and the games were fun. A fantastic shower for a fantastic bride. 


No comments:

Post a Comment