August 24, 2012

Photography

As an amateur photographer, I enjoy capturing my family, friends, pets and the world around me. My interest in photography started around ten years old. I would borrow my Mom's point-and-shoot film camera and go outside with my sisters to conduct silly photo shoots. In high school, my parents bought me a cannon rebel (film) camera. I still have the camera and will use it periodically. Some of the pictures I shot with that camera I ended up exhibiting in a local art show. Last year, my husband and I treated ourselves and bought the cannon eos rebel t2i camera. It was a wedding present to ourselves. :) I am very happy with this camera and am looking forward to using it for the years to come.

Summer Snapshots: 
PSR - Friday Nights 

Zion National Park - Utah 



No comments:

Post a Comment