August 26, 2013

27th birthday

Twenty-six has come and gone, and I'm moving on to twenty-seven! For my birthday, I celebrated with a family lunch and an evening under the stars at the Hollywood Bowl. Kristin Chenoweth performed with the L.A Philharmonic. It was my first time at the Hollywood Bowl, and I didn't know what to expect. Thankfully, I was warned ahead of time to bring snacks and a blanket. People take picnicking really serious at the Bowl. The concert was fantastic. Kristin Chenoweth was charming, funny and entertained the crowed with her witty comments and amazing vocals. I had a great birthday, and I'm thankful for all the people involved with making the day extra special.  

waiting for the concert to start

Fireworks @ the end of the show

Fireworks @ the end of the show






No comments:

Post a Comment