Alara @ Ten Months
- In addition to her regular baby babble, Alara says "Go," "Da-da," "Mama," "ba-ba," "high there" and "Bye-Bye."
- She gets into everything. Is curious about everyone. And wants to go everywhere.
- She loves being outside. Alara is happiest when she is exploring our backyard, nibbling on dandelions and chasing after Denny.
- She is finally starting to sleep through most nights.
- Alara's appetite for table foods is growing. If one of us is sitting down with food she is there...loudly demanding for a taste.
- She weighs 18 lbs, 3 oz and is 2 and half feet tall.
- She is starting to stand on her own. Usually, she stand independently for about 30 seconds. I've yet to snap a picture of her standing.