September 22, 2017

Happy Fall Y'all

Happy Fall Y'all 


While everyone is posting pictures of pumpkin arrangements, here I am proudly showing off my succulents. I dug this planter box out of the clearance bin at Michael's a couple of months ago. I didn't know what I wanted to do with the box at the time, but it was only $5. After Lucas painted it, I decided to use this box for succulents. I've never grown succulents and I really hope they live.

It's spirit week at school. Monday was sports and today was 80's, tomorrow is career day, then tacky tourist and lastly on Friday its twin day.  I nailed sports day, however 80's not so much. I proudly don't own any 80's clothing. In fact...I really think that 80's fashion should be buried and forgotten! However, my little 80's inspired model did look adorable for picture. Tomorrow he asked to wear his fireman costume for career day. More pictures to follow.


*EDIT* 

Pictures of Career Day and Tacky Tourist Day. 



This little girl and I are enjoying our mornings together. At 27 months, Alara has become a little independent lady. She wants to do everything that her older brother does. She does not want a sippy cup, does not want to use her high chair tray and she insists on dressing herself. Her vocabulary is growing and she often uses it to her advantage by expressing herself loudly!!

Till Next Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment