May 24, 2013

Lucas is asleep. Husband is fed. The house is mostly...(and I use this term loosely)...clean. My day is over, and boy was it a busy one. This morning, I decided to get a jump start on my day by going to the gym. Earlier this week I downloaded the Nike Training App on my phone and I have to say I really like it. Workouts are divided by fitness goals and by fitness level. Once the fitness goal and level is chosen, the app will provide a list of workouts to meet those goals. The workouts are guided, with detailed step-by-step instructions for optimal results. What I really like about the Nike Training App is that it doesn't require a whole lot of equipment. If I miss a gym day I am still able to complete a workout in the comfort of my living room.

My car is out of commission. After my morning workout, red faced, sweaty and really thirsty, I stood there in the gym parking lot for at least fifteen to twenty minutes trying to unlock and deactivate my car alarm. It was embarrassing. I hate the sound of car alarms. It aggravating, the worst sound ever. Thankfully, after frantically pressing the unlock button several times over and over, the car unlocked and I was able to get out of there and back home. My car is now chilling in the garage...without a door handle, but still alarmed....

I'm not a fan of dirty grout. Who really is? I found this grout cleaning recipe on pinterest. I'm happy to report that this concoction works! After Lucas's birthday party, my husband's graduation luncheon and the everyday wear and tear on my kitchen tile floor, the grout needed a scrubbin'. This recipe is cheep to make and the results are great.

Lastly, today my little man is 13 months! Yikes, where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment