May 4, 2013

and may the 4th be with you...

Happy Sabbath, and happy May the 4th be with you day...

Lucas and I kicked off Star Wars Day by reading Star Wars: 1,2,3 and Darth Vader and Son early this morning.
His newest word of the month is "bish" and "ba" which means book. The more we read together, the more he enjoys it. The order of event are: 1) Lucas finds his favorite book (currently it is Go,Go, Cars and Abraham). 2) Lucas presents the chosen "bish" to Mamma. 3) Mamma and Lucas sit down together. 4) Lucas narrates the story with his own babble while Mamma reads and 5) Lucas and Mamma cuddle for five seconds before Lucas is up and moving again...I take what I can get. lol.

My husband and I spent the rest of the day with friends celebrating May the 4th be with you (yes, we are that nerdy). In honor of the day, I wore my hair up in Princess Leia buns, played a Star Wars RPG, and baked a Sarlacc pit cake. My husband did the decorating, and I wish I had taken pictures. It looked great and tasted delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment