November 21, 2013

it's fall ya'll

With cozy sweaters and fuzzy boots, warm drinks and pumpkin pies, fall is my favorite time of the year. About a month ago I stumbled across (on pinterest...of course) some cute fall activity to-do lists for the family. This inspired me to create my own list for my family. Now that Lucas is older, he is able to enjoy and participate in our family outings which adds to the fun! So without further adieu ado here is my list...

1. 
....one final trip to the San Diego Safari Park....



2. 
....go to a pumpkin patch....


3.
....have a photo shoot in a leaf pile....
Ahem..
it was the best I could do



4.
....Pumpkin Carving....



5.
....Halloween Costume Photo Shoot/Preparing for Trick-or-Treaters/Waiting for Auntie's and Muncles....





6.
....bake fall cookies....



7.
....attend a fall concert....


8.
....attend LSUC fall festival....

No comments:

Post a Comment