June 15, 2014

Dads and Grads

Happy Father's Day to my Dad and husband. 


Father's Day and my sister's graduation landed on the same day. Thankfully, graduation wasn't until 10:30, so we were able to have a quick father's day breakfast before rushing out the door. Unfortunately, between our semi-late start, traffic and parking we weren't able to get a seat inside of the gym and had to wait outside until graduation was over.

I don't think Lucas minded.


I love watching the two of them play together. Everything Daddy does is the best. In the evenings, Lucas will watch for my husband, and as soon as he hears the garage door open Lucas will rush over to welcome his Daddy home.

This is usually followed with ... "come daddy, come." Signaling that its now time to play.

...and finally...

Congratulations to my little sister! You were the whole reason why we were waiting outside in the heat!! I'm proud of you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment