November 30, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving.

I hope everyone is stuffed to the max. I know I am.

With one Sunday wedding dinner, two thanksgiving dinners, and one dinner and lunch to celebrate my husband passing the bar exam I'm ready to hibernate and not see another plate of food until Spring.

I have so much to be thankful this year. It is easy for me to get caught up in my own world that I forget to be thankful for the blessing that I do have. My husband is a newly minted attorney, my family is growing, and we have a safe and happy home.

Psalm 100

Enter his gates with thankgiving
and his courts with praise;
giving thanks to him and praise his name. 
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment