July 18, 2015

...the old stomping grounds...


Pine Springs Ranch will always have a special place in my heart. I've made incredible memories and lifelong friends from working at camp. I am the person that I am today because of camp. Now...my husband and I are able to share this special place with our two children. We spent Sabbath afternoon worshiping along side the staff and campers, walking around breathing in the fresh clean air and ending the day with silly songs at Saturday Night @ the Ranch. The weather was perfect..cloudy and cool...with an added bonus of rain on and off all day.   Lucas had a blast playing in the rain, stomping in mud puddles and kicking pine cones. It was refreshing to be able to get out of the city and enjoy the beauty of God's nature.






*photos by Jonathan Soto 

No comments:

Post a Comment