Alara at Six Months
- Alara is a busy girl! She is doing the army crawl/scoot.
- When she wants to be picked up she will do the "beached wale." The "beached wale" is when she is on her stomach and repeatedly lifts her arms and legs up and down really fast. Its adorable. Usually the "beached wale" is accompanied with coos, growls and other noises.
- Still not sleeping through the night. On a good night, Alara will wake up twice..but on a bad night she will wake up three to four times.
- On December 12th, we had Alara dedicated in our church. It was a beautiful ceremony. Afterwards we had a lunch reception at Dadi and Dada's house.
- Alara tried rice cereal for the first time and didn't have a bowl movement for about four days. She has also tried pumpkin, potatoes and apple sauce.
- She will taking her first vacation in couple of days and I'm curious to see how well she does.