December 16, 2015

crafting christmas tradition


The holiday season is a time to build lifelong memories with family and friends. One of my favorite traditions that my mom and I do together with the kiddos is make Christmas ornaments. Although I love handmade ornaments - I'm also picky about what goes on my tree. I don't like anything with macaroni, large globs of glue, popsicle sticks or weird spongy craft stickers. There is a special place of those types of ornaments but not on our main Christmas tree.


Don't tell Lucas, but I think my favorite snowflake ornament is the one with Alara's footprint.


This will be the our third year of making ornaments. I love seeing the kids creativity. And they love making craft messes. It's a win-win situation.


Thankfully, Christmas crafting day only comes around once a year. Any more than that and I think I'd go crazy trying to keep four little boys from making too big of a mess in Grandma's kitchen.

Ahem. Sorry Mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment