December 27, 2016

Christmas Recap


It's December 27th, and my Christmas decorations have been carefully packed and put away. After a whirlwind of weekend family parties and activities; I'm ready for a fresh start. Packing up the Christmas decorations and deep cleaning the house seemed like the perfect way to end the busiest season of the year. Although we stayed close to home, it still involved a good deal of traveling. We spent Christmas Eve with my husband's family, Christmas Day at home then drove out to see my Grandparents, then spent Monday with my family.

Christmas is exhausting.

I am resolved to spend the week between Christmas and New Years with my husband and kids, relaxing and soaking up the last bits of this holiday season. We have much to be grateful for and I'm thankful for the friends and family that made this Christmas holiday special for us. With the new year just around the corner, I'm looking forward to a fresh start and new memories to be made.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment