This year we don't plan on allowing summer to pass without a few family adventures. This will be Lucas's last summer before kindergarten and Alara is now big enough to go on adventures. My husband and I agreed that this summer we would stay local. However, staying local doesn't mean no fun! While "swimming" that other morning, the kids and I complied a list of fun things that we would like to do.
I thought I'd share our list.
Here is our list of summer adventures.
- Take the train to the beach
- Family trip to the San Diego Safari Park/Zoo
- Day trip to the mountains for fresh air and hiking
- Try something new and unique to our local area
- Go to a baseball game
- Go to a movie (this one is for Lucas since he has never been to a movie theater)
- Make ice cream
- Go horseback riding at Grandma's house
I'd love for more ideas - especially if it's local and or unique - let me know in the comments.