January 1, 2018

From Our Family To Yours - Merry Christmas + recap

Merry Christmas from our family to yours..


This Christmas season has flown by quickly. We have been busy packing, saying good-bye to friends and family and making the best of our last days here in our current home. Even with the chaos of packing, the kiddos and I set up our Christmas tree and decorated the house. It was harder than I thought decorating this house knowing that this would be our last Christmas here. I didn't realize how attached I had grown to our "Starter home." 

For Christmas Eve we spent the morning with my parents, then went to my husband's parents in the evening. Christmas morning was spent at home enjoying the company of close family. We ended our Christmas festivities at my Grandparents home. 

I'm grateful that we got to spend so much time with family and friends before our big move. Everything from simple coffee dates with friends to having Dadi and Dada watch the kiddos so my husband and I could sneak away for a quick dinner (then back to packing) and movie. I'm so thankful and blessed to have such wonderful and caring people in my life and honestly that makes this move so much harder. It is my hope and prayer to never lose what I have gained during my time in the La Sierra community. 

Love you all, and Merry Christmas


Next time I post here on Little House of Harrison it will be from our new home in Arizona. 
Wish us luck and send lots of prayers our way as we travel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment