February 9, 2018

big boy room reveal

It feels good to have at least one room in our new house finished. Most of the boxes have been unpacked, however I still have stuff everywhere! It takes time to put a house together. And honestly, I'm not in a hurry. I'd rather find things that I love and can use then fill the house with stuff.

I asked Lucas for input on his room. Apparently, everything "little kid" had to go. His two requests for his room were for one blue wall, one red wall and one green wall, and a map. I vetoed the blue, red and green walls, and opted for one navy blue accent wall and of course I found him a darling map from Hobby Lobby ($7).

I used everything on hand, except for the map. I love how this room turned out. And this will probably be the cleanest this room will ever be. 


Up next will be Alara's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment