February 28, 2015

wedding @ Point Loma

One week ago, I watched one of my best friends from college walk down the aisle. It was a beautiful wedding, with a beautiful bride. The wedding details were amazing. Her choice of purple and grey complimented the ocean view venue. I loved the candy bar, and the cake was delicious! 

As a pregnant bridesmaid, I was most nervous about squeezing into my dress. I bought the dress back in December - before I was showing and after much deliberation I decided to buy one size up. About a month ago, I went to the store to pick up the dress happy that it still (if snugly) fit. However, from the week that I picked up the dress to the week of the wedding my baby bump grew. Thankfully, I made through the ceremony. For the reception I threw on my black maternity sweater and had another bridesmaid unzip the top of the dress until I could change into something else. 

I think the best part of the wedding was seeing how happy the bride was. She was positively glowing all night long. I'm so thankful that I got to be apart of her special day and I'm looking forward to making many new memories together as two married ladies. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment